(Scroll down to RSVP)
Do you see yourself reflected in the current federal election dialogue? Are politicians talking about the things you care about? Because young people traditionally vote less, it's no surprise that major election campaigns often don't focus on us.
Young people aged 16 - 30ish are invited to join us on October 8th at the George Dixon Centre to:
- discuss issues important to young people in Nova Scotia;
- connect with other concerned young Nova Scotians;
- become more aware about these issues and explore opportunities to affect change on those issues;
- bring that inner cynic; and
- enjoy some delicious pizza
Please sign up below to let us know you plan on coming.
Hosted by the Heartwood Centre for Community Youth Development and the Springtide Collective.
2502 Brunswick Street Halifax NS
Halifax, NS B3K 2Z6
Google map and directions